Ideal Protein is seeking an individual for Regional Sales in our PA Territory. This person will be a company ambassador with a passion to make a difference in the fight against obesity. These key individuals are responsible for the strategic sales growth within their assigned territory.
Priorities include the execution of sales objectives and strategies through their direct efforts.
· Develop a robust and well-qualified sales pipeline within the Healthcare sector of the territory
· Prospect aggressively to develop new business partners through book of business, territory mapping, networking, referrals, and cold calling; including follow up appropriately to obtain appointments
· Develop and implement strategies to grow the organization’s business and market share through our approved sales methodology
· Identify, reach and influence key decision makers and influencers and stakeholders within targeted healthcare prospects.
· Travel to call on existing and prospective partners with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, and promoting Ideal Protein
· Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, educate and ultimately close
· Acquire in a reasonable amount of time in-depth knowledge of Ideal Protein Protocol
· Perform territory mapping to optimize prospecting within region
· Strategize and demonstrate a tailored solution and structure with multi-year business relationships
· Must possess an understanding of customer’s business objectives in order to map a strategy consisting of product, training, and implementation as a solution to those business objectives
REQUIREMENTS AND PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
· Consistent high sales achiever
· Proven track record of acquiring new business clients
· Experience building a partnership in designated territory
· Experience thriving in a fast-paced environment
· Must be self-motivated and be able to multi-task
· Passion for teaching and transferring knowledge
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience identifying solutions to problems
· Demonstrated ability to use office-related software products such as MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), and Outlook
· Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle changing and fluid environments
Additional Education Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree: Business, Commerce, Exercise science, nutrition, public health Field of Study: health promotion or related field preferred.