Client Care Specialist – Bilingual
Being a part of a dynamic and rapidly growing organization, the Client Care Specialist will have the opportunity to support our clients on a variety of requests. The person will have to respond for information on products, orders, services or company policies in a timely manner while meeting the quality requirements. The person must be able to work quickly in a collaborative environment.
- Provide personalized customer service to the clinics across Canada and USA;
- Respond to questions and provide information regarding Ideal Protein;
- Manage customer support tickets on diverse platforms (OS, Kayaka/Zendesk, Ideal Smart);
- Responsible for creating and updating Complaints / Comments reports;
- Responsible for keeping the Q & A up to date ;
- Redirect questions to the right departments;
- Identify areas for continuous improvement in the client care department;
- College Degree in a relevant field such as customer service or communication;
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Bilingualism (French / English);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
We are looking for motivated and passionate people to join our team!