Independent Regional Development Consultant
DESCRIPTION OF CONSULTANT OPPORTUNITY
Ideal Protein is looking for the services of passionate and driven independent consultants, capable of providing new and existing development services.
Ideal Protein offers consumers a medically designed protocol that specializes in weight loss and weight management through lifestyle changes and weekly accountability, provided through a network of trained independent healthcare professionals.
The mandate of Ideal Protein consultants is to identify and onboard new healthcare professionals and provide them with unparalleled support in the form of continued training, education and general assistance in the integration of the Ideal Protein system in their businesses.
Ideal Protein’s simple incentive based compensation model is built on excellence in performance and provides an entrepreneurial income opportunity.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in business and/or health care related fields is preferred;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Business Development Sales, or Marketing;
- Experience in pharmaceutical, medical, and/or healthcare products/services;
- Ability to develop a determined market and generate leads to maintain an active pipeline;
- Excellent verbal/written communication and strong presentation skills;
- Highly disciplined, independent, entrepreneurial, confident and well-organized;
- Ability to convert ideas and solutions into action;
- Commitment to the smooth completion of business operations and logistics;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, computer software and internet proficiency;
- Must possess valid driver’s license (based on location), own a vehicle and be able to travel.
* The Development Consultant position at Ideal Protein is an opportunity to build your business within our business. This position is structured on a straightforward commission based revenue model and no base salary or expense coverage is therefore provided.